Quick information about AussieSMP!
AussieSMP is a whitelisted survival server hosted in Australia running 1.19.2 Java Edition. The IP to join is 'mc.aus.gg'. Once you are in the hub, you can use the server selector compass to join the AussieSMP if you have been whitelisted.
- Close to Vanilla gameplay
- Diamond based economy
- Shop plots at spawn for safer player trading
- Basic teleports to make checking your friends builds easier
- Multiple Survival worlds with linked inventories
- World dedicated for resource gathering so that the main world doesn't get destroyed
- Multiple Online maps
Spawn is meant to be a community driven location with all the shop plots that are available to purchase that players can use for shops or even just random buildings if they choose.
- Survival 1 (Generated with 1.16 terrain) The oldest world on the server, generated with standard terrain during 1.16. Overworld - 30000 x 30000 Nether - 10000 x 10000 End - 30000 x 30000
- Survival 2 (Generated with 1.18 terrain) The newest permanent survival world on the server, this is the preferred world for new players. Overworld - 30000 x 30000 Nether - 10000 x 10000 End - 30000 x 30000
- Resource world (Generated with 1.18.1 terrain) This worlds purpose is to act as a resource/block gathering world so that the main world doesn't have its landscapes ruined by dug up deserts, gravel mountains etc. This is a temporary world and will get reset often, please do not build anything or leave anything important here because it may disappear. Overworld - 10000 x 10000 Nether - 2000 x 2000
- Creative flat world Default gamemode in this world is creative, and it uses minecraft flat terrain generation. Inventories are not linked between this world and the other worlds (obviously). Overworld - 20000 x 20000
The server is a Java server however we allow Bedrock players to join, here are some things to keep in mind if you plan on playing on the server using a Bedrock account.
- The only servers that support Bedrock players are Survival 1, Survival 2, The Shopping World and the Resource World.
- Since the server is running Java Edition, Bedrock players may experience occasional bugs with some of the commands that are available on the server.
- It's important to remember that continued support of Bedrock accounts is not guaranteed, as it stands now Java Edition will take priority in the future of the Aus.gg Network and Bedrock will be supported when it can.